In addition, the system supports the Advanced Tactical Airborne Reconnaissance System (ATARS) and the Battle Group Passive Horizon Extension System (BGPHES) used by Navy Carrier Battle Groups.
What does BGPHES stand for?
BGPHES stands for Battle Group Passive Horizon Extension System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Broad Granular Pigmented Casts
- Beech Grove Police Department (Beech Grove, Indiana)
- Bivariate Generalized Poisson Distribution (statistics)
- Bowling Green Police Department (Bowling Green, KY)
- Bowling Green Police Division (Ohio)
- Burke Gilman Place Public Development Authority (Seattle, WA)
- Benishangul Gumuz People's Democratic Unity Front (Ethiopia)
- Battle Group Project Engineer
- Biomass Gasification and Power Generation
- British Gas Power Generation
- Battle Group Passive Horizon Extension System Acquisition Receiving Subsystem - Surface Terminal (US Navy)
- Battle Group Passive Horizon Extension System-Shipboard Terminal
- Banque de Gestion Privée Indosuez (French bank)
- Barlinecko-Gorzowski Park Krajobrazowy (Polish: Barlinecko-Gorzowski National Park)
- Beam Gas Path Length
- Beech Grove Public Library (Beech Grove, IN)
- Benny Gambaiani Public Library (Shell Rock, IA)
- Bowling Green Public Library (Bowling Green, KY)
- Bridgewater Goddard Park Medical Associates (Massachusetts)
- Bhopal Gas PeeditMmahila Stationery Karmachari Sangh (Bhopal trade union; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program, known as Battle Group Passive Horizon Extension System (BGPHES), enhances the Navy's ability to acquire multi-service data link signals via a shipboard terminal and surveillance and reconnaissance aircraft.