During the quarter, we received new bookings to develop training equipment for three additional radar systems, under our very successful Battle Force Tactical Trainer program.
What does BFTT stand for?
BFTT stands for Battle Force Tactical Trainer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BFTT
We have 1 other meaning of BFTT in our Acronym Attic
- Balanced Fault-Tolerant System
- Basic Flying Training School
- Big Falcon Test Stand (SPACEX)
- Billeting Facility Telephone System
- Bomber Fighter Training System
- Bright from the Start
- British Flight Training School (US and UK)
- Built Ford Tough Series (professional bull riding)
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System (guitar/bass; California)
- Burnaby-Fraser Tax Services Office
- Battle Force Tactical Training
- Battle Force Team Training
- Battle Force Tactical Trainer/BFTT Electronic Warfare Trainer
- Battle Force Tactical Training System
- Battle for the Universe (computer game)
- Belarusian Federation of Trade Unions (Belarus)
- Belarusian Free Trade Union
- Botswana Federation of Trade Unions (est. 1977)
- Bangladesh Free Trade Union Congress
- Beats From The Vault (music party; Estonia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These will be deployed as part of the Battle Force Tactical Trainer (BFTT) program that is designed to deliver optimum training and simulation capabilities to US Navy ships.
Navy's pierside EW training inventory also places Comptek in a favorable position to become the EW stimulator of choice for the impending Battle Force Tactical Trainer (BFTT), a multi- year, multi-million dollar effort to move Navy shore-based training to the fleet.