Battle Damage Repair The German maintenance concept for operations abroad is called the "materiel rescue chain.
What does BDR stand for?
BDR stands for Battle Damage Repair
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BDR
We have 76 other meanings of BDR in our Acronym Attic
- Backdraft Racing (Boynton Beach, FL)
- Background Diabetic Retinopathy
- Backup Designated Router (networking)
- Backup Disaster Recovery
- Bangladesh Rifles (military forces in Bangladesh)
- Base de Registre (French: Set Registry)
- Baseline Data Report (various states)
- Baseline Design Review
- Basic Daily Routine
- Battery Discharge Regulator
- Battle Damage Report
- Bayesian Decision Rule
- Bells Don't Ring (telephony)
- Best Depth Range
- Bibliothèque Départementale de la Réunion (French library)
- Big Dumb Rocket
- Bill Davis Racing (automobile racing team)
- Bill Draft Request
- Biologie du Développement et Reproduction (French: Developmental Biology and Reproduction)
- Birth, Death Registration (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Boeing technicians came from the company's Recovery and Modification Services team, trained to assist with rescuing damaged aircraft, while the Air Force personnel were battle damage repair specialists from Charleston, S.
5 million contract modification to procure additional parts for Stryker vehicle battle damage repair.
Beans, Bullets, and Black Oil deals with providing resources to sustain men, aircraft, and ships; but it is also about facilities, maintenance, and battle damage repair for those forces.
HE says: "I was re-mustered as an airframe technician and have since worked as an instructor in aircraft battle damage repair and in the fast jet turnaround facility for the Tornado F3.
OTCBB:FRPT) today reported its Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) business segment, which includes spare parts, battle damage repair, preventive maintenance, and forward positioning of critical vehicle components, continues to increase.
Moore, chief of Aircraft Battle Damage Repair Engineering at Tinker AFB.
Some served as motor torpedo boat tenders, battle damage repair ships or aircraft engine repair ships.