In contrast, constructive simulation exercises are traditionally supported in fixed battle command training centers, which are brick-and-mortar facilities with existing infrastructure to support system architecture requirements.
What does BCTC stand for?
BCTC stands for Battle Command Training Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BCTC
We have 62 other meanings of BCTC in our Acronym Attic
- Beaver County Transit Authority (Rochester, PA)
- Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice (movie)
- Brisbane Churches Touch Association (Australia)
- British Columbia Trucking Association (Langley, British Columbia, Canada)
- Building Community Through the Arts (Chicago, IL)
- Butler County Township Association (Oxford, OH)
- Beef and Cattle Trade Advisory Group (Canada)
- Basic Combat Training Brigade
- Battle Command Training Brigade (US Army)
- Baruch Computing and Technology Center (Baruch College; New York, NY)
- Battle Command Training Course
- Bedford County Technical Center (Everett, Pennsylvania)
- Bluegrass Community and Technical College (Kentucky)
- British Columbia Touring Council
- British Columbia Transmission Corporation (public electric utility)
- British Columbia Treaty Commission
- Building and Construction Trades Council (Atlanta, GA)
- Business Consulting and Training Center (Georgian Technical University)
- British Council of Turkish Cypriot Associations (UK)
- Battle Command Training Capability Program (US Army National Guard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These services and solutions will be similar to the I Corps Battle Command Training Center and the Maneuver Center of Excellence Battle Lab, which SAIC provided under the predecessor contract, OPTARSS I.
In 2003, the Army established the concept of the Battle Command Training Center (BCTC).
To see how the three-step model prepares Soldiers for a potential future situation, we apply it to the training scenario used at the Command and General Staff College (CGSC) and the Battle Command Training Center (BCTP), both at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
The battle command training center will feature 64 digital workstations installed by Alabama-based AEgis Technologies.
The Battle Command Training Centers are tasked and resourced to provide BCS3 sustainment training at every Soldier's home station.
March 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Science Applications International Corporation today announced it won a single-award contract from the Army Contracting Agency to operate and maintain the Battle Command Training Center (BCTC) at Fort Lewis, Wash.
The NSC-T supports training missions including home station training, Battle Command Training Center events, SIGCEN training networks, and Combat Training Center rotations but does not handle anything that is traditionally the role of NETCOM or the Department of Defense's Defense Information Systems Agency, White said.