This prompted the product manager for tactical battle command to take matters into their own hands in order to develop and standardize server support packages, which were fielded under the monogram of Battle Command Common Services.
What does BCCS stand for?
BCCS stands for Battle Command Common Services (defense industry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCCS
We have 20 other meanings of BCCS in our Acronym Attic
- Birth Control Clinical Research Bureau
- British Classic Cars and Rover Club (France)
- British Columbia Cancer Research Centre
- Base Closure Community Redevelopment and Homeless Assistance Act (US)
- British Columbia Association of Community Response Networks (Canada)
- Bethesda-Chevy Chase Rescue Squad (Bethesda, Maryland)
- Back-Up COP Correlation Site (GCCS)
- Baltimore Credit & Collection Services
- Bare Copper Covered Steel
- Basic Call Control Signalling
- Battlefield Command and Control System
- Beaver County Christian School (Beaver Falls, PA)
- Bergen Center for Computational Science (University of Bergen, Norway)
- Board of Commissioners of Currency, Singapore
- Boat Crew Communication System (US Coast Guard)
- Boston Collegiate Charter School (Massachusetts)
- Brandywine Counseling & Community Services (Wilmington, DE)
- Brigade Command and Control System
- Bristol Centre for Complexity Sciences (University of Bristol; UK)
- British Columbia Cancer Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
The DMG Course trains NCOs to become masters of the tactical local area network, Battle Command Common Services, and integrators of information within Army Battle Command Systems.
Students then receive hands-on training on each piece of ABCS equipment in the DTOC, which is followed by the setup and integration of all the systems in the DTOC, from the Battle Command Common Services, to the VOIP phone located in the TOC.