The replacement units should comply fully with HTM 03-01 parts A&B, options for incresed heater battery sizes to allow for the use of low grade heat should be provided.
What does AAA stand for?
AAA stands for Battery Size
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of AAA
We have 912 other meanings of AAA in our Acronym Attic
- Authorization Accounting Activity
- Authorized Accounting Activity
- Automated Airlift Analysis
- Automatic Anti-Aircraft (US DoD)
- Automobile Association of Australia
- Automobiles Anciennes de l'Agenais (French automobile club)
- Autoridad de Acueductos y Alcantarillados (Aqueduct and Sewer Authority, Puerto Rico)
- Available, Accessible and Affordable
- Avionics Air Assembly
- Awaiting Aircraft Availability
- Highest Level of League (minor league baseball)
- Triple antibiotic ointment (bacitracin, neomycin, polymixin)
- administered as active absorbable algal calcium
- Advanced Architectures and Algorithms for Internet Delivery and Applications (workshop)
- American Alliance Authority & Compliance (US Department of Transportation)
- American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants
- Association des Anciens Ajaistes Professionnels (French: Ajaistes Professional Alumni Association)
- Airframe Airworthiness Assurance/Aging Aircraft (US NASA)
- Anti-Aircraft/Defense Artillery
- Animal-Assisted Activity/Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Second, the ICAO Technical Instructions require employee training regardless of battery size, but the U.
The vehicle can be customised to offer a choice of battery sizes, a 580-Watt 12 speaker Dolby Pro Logic 7.
Horizontally block by battery size to help the shopper find the right size.
This high level of regenerative braking allows manufacturers to use a smaller battery size or extend the range with the same battery size.
Depending on the application there are three different battery sizes available to provide effective operation and permanent availability.
The travel survey told us where people will potentially charge and we examined battery size to match it," says Pete Savagian, engineering director, GM Hybrid Powertrain Engineering.
Its chief executive officer Albert Lam said the vehicles, powered by a lithium polymer battery, will have a single-charge range of between 180 kilometres (111 miles) and 325 kilometres depending on battery size.