The replacement units should comply fully with HTM 03-01 parts A&B, options for incresed heater battery sizes to allow for the use of low grade heat should be provided.
What does A stand for?
A stands for Battery Size
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of A
- Austria (international car index mark)
- Autostrada (Italian notation for highways)
- Autotuned Navaid (aviation navigational aid)
- Avance (French: fast)
- Avianca Airlines (philatelic airmail overprint)
- Away (Sports)
- Blood Type
- Bunsen Solubility Coefficient
- Degree of Dissociation
- Excellent (scholastic grade)
- Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Massachusetts (designates original spot of circulation of a bill)
- First in Series (chemistry)
- First Substrate
- GMT + 1 hour
- Helmholtz Energy
- Highest Level of Division I College Athletics (United States)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Second, the ICAO Technical Instructions require employee training regardless of battery size, but the U.
The vehicle can be customised to offer a choice of battery sizes, a 580-Watt 12 speaker Dolby Pro Logic 7.
Horizontally block by battery size to help the shopper find the right size.
This high level of regenerative braking allows manufacturers to use a smaller battery size or extend the range with the same battery size.
Depending on the application there are three different battery sizes available to provide effective operation and permanent availability.
The travel survey told us where people will potentially charge and we examined battery size to match it," says Pete Savagian, engineering director, GM Hybrid Powertrain Engineering.
Its chief executive officer Albert Lam said the vehicles, powered by a lithium polymer battery, will have a single-charge range of between 180 kilometres (111 miles) and 325 kilometres depending on battery size.