Finally, a set of changes is being made to the battery case that contains the battery cells and the battery management unit.
What does BMU stand for?
BMU stands for Battery Management Unit (electronics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BMU
We have 65 other meanings of BMU in our Acronym Attic
- Bruce Municipal Telephone System (Canada)
- Bone Marrow Transplant Team
- Book My Tee Times (online golf bookings)
- Bone Marrow Transplant Unit
- Broadband Matrix (DSC)
- Bachelor of Music (degree; various locations)
- Balancing Mechanism Unit (electricity)
- Bank Monitoring Unit
- Basic Measurement Unit
- Bassin Minier Uni (French: United Mining Region; coal industry)
- Battery Monitoring Unit
- Beach Management Unit
- Beachmaster Unit
- Bermuda (ISO Country code)
- Bibliothèque Municipale de Uchaud (French: Uchaud Public Library; Uchaud, France)
- Bit-Manipulation Unit
- Black Men United
- Blood Money Union (Tampa, Florida, record label under Universal Republic)
- Borne Météo Urbaine (French: Urban Weather Terminal)
- Brigade Medical Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
DENSO's battery pack consists of a battery management unit and power supply control switch, as well as battery cells that are provided by a third-party source.
According to Amberjac, the Toyota Prius will be the first vehicle to undergo plug-in retrofitting, the key elements of which are a Valence 9kWh Saphion battery system a battery management unit and a compact onboard charging system.