With minimal sun to power the cars, battery energy management became the most important factor.
What does BEM stand for?
BEM stands for Battery Energy Management (car batteries)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BEM
We have 96 other meanings of BEM in our Acronym Attic
- Bandungsche Electriciteit Maatschaappij (Indonesian electrical company)
- Bandwidth Efficient Modem
- Bandwidth Efficient Modulation
- Baptism, Eucharist and Ministry
- Base Energy Manager
- Base Entry Monitor System
- Basic Education Manual
- Basic Emergency Management (Ontario, Canada)
- Basis Expansion Model
- Bâtiment d'Essais et de Mesures (French: Building Test and Measurement; French Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patent Office has approved application number 11-315,927 for its Battery Energy Management and Monitoring System.
And, as part of their agreement, Chrysler and Norvik are working to make the system even easier to use and more widely available by moving the system's smarts into future electric vehicles through the proprietary Battery Energy Management System (BEMS).