Based on the BCT commander's guidance, the Sidewinder Team also trains the battalion command group and staff to assume multiple roles in theater, to include owning and controlling an area, providing enablers, or controlling brigade assets.
What does BNCMDGP stand for?
BNCMDGP stands for Battalion Command Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Brief Neuropsychological Cognitive Examination
- Biscayne Nature Center for Environmental Education (Florida)
- Boron Neutron Capture Enhanced Fast Neutron Therapy
- Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale Florence (Italy)
- Bureau de Normalisation des Chemins de Fer (French: Standardization Bureau of Railways)
- British Nuclear Cardiology Group
- Banque Nationale pour le Commerce de l'Industrie
- Bayesian Network Causal Model
- Bureau de Normalisation de la Construction Métallique (French: Bureau of Standards for Construction)
- Birmingham New Communities Network (UK)
- Basic Non-Commissioned Officer Course
- British National Conference on Databases
- Babasaheb Naik College of Engineering (India)
- Benign Nocturnal Childhood Occipital Epilepsy
- Bachelor Non-Commissioned Officer Quarters
- Braulio Carrillo National Park
- Bridge Network Control Protocol (computing)
- Business Network on Crime Prevention (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Pharmacy (Mumbia, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The battalion command group used the Rapid Decision-Making Process, modeled on Recognition-Primed Decision Making.
The following contributors are assigned to the Task Force 261st Area Support Medical Battalion Command Group, Fort Bragg, NC: LTC William C.