What does BROUG stand for?
BROUG stands for Baton Rouge Oracle Users Group (Louisiana)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Block Regional Off-Resonance Correction (spiral imaging)
- Barnes and Richmond Operatic Society (London, UK)
- Benefits and Retirement Operations Section (King County, Washington)
- Busoga Rural Open Source Development Initiative (Kampala, Uganda)
- Build Rehabilitate Operate Transfer (project delivery mode)
- Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing (game)
- Bellevue Redmond Overlake Transportation Study (Washington)
- Banco de La República Oriental del Uruguay (National Bank of Uruguay)
- Bridge and Router (networking)
- Bindend Referendum Op Volksinitiatief (Dutch: Binding Referendum on People's Initiative; various nations)
- Barley, Rye, Oats, Wheat, Spelt
- Bilateral Risk-Reducing Oophorectomy
- Bratislavskeho Regionalneho Ochranarskeho Zdruzenia (Slovak: Regional Association for Nature Conservation and Sustainable Development; Slovak Republic)
- Bachelor of Regional Planning
- Backward Reservation Protocol
- Balance Responsible Party
- Bank Resona Perdania (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Barko ng Republika ng Pilipinas (Filipino: Ship of the Republic of the Philippines)