What does BRAS stand for?
BRAS stands for Baton Rouge Astronomical Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRAS
We have 5 other meanings of BRAS in our Acronym Attic
- Bureau Régional de l'Asie-Pacifique (French: Regional Bureau for Asia-Pacific; Vietnam)
- Braille Printers on Reusable Thermoplastic Sheets
- British Association for Pharmaceutical Physicians
- Baton Rouge Amatuer Radio Club (Louisiana)
- Belgian Railways Amateur Radio Club
- Blue Ridge Amateur Radio Club (Horse Shoe, NC)
- Biotechnology Risk Assessment Research Grants Program (USDA)
- Blue Ridge Amateur Radio Society, Inc.
- British Railways Amateur Radio Society (UK)
- Bard Rotary Atherectomy System (cardiology)
- Baton Rouge Audubon Society (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Black Rose Acoustic Society (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Breath, Relax, Aim, Squeeze (shooting technique)
- Broadband Remote Access Server (PPPOATM)
- Brazilian Studies Association
- Bear River Activity and Skill Center (Center for Persons with Disabilities at Utah State University; Logan, UT)
- Blue Ridge Australian Shepherd Club (Virginia)
- Blue Ridge Advisory Services Group (Blowing Rock, NC)
- Banana Root and Soil Health (est. 2002; Australia)
- Behavioral Research Aspects of Safety and Health (Institute for Mining and Minerals Research)