The most common postadmission risk factors among both medical and surgical patients were complete immobilization, immobilization with bathroom privileges, and admission to intensive or critical care units.
What does BRP stand for?
BRP stands for Bathroom Privileges
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of BRP
We have 120 other meanings of BRP in our Acronym Attic
- Bilateral Risk-Reducing Oophorectomy
- Bratislavskeho Regionalneho Ochranarskeho Zdruzenia (Slovak: Regional Association for Nature Conservation and Sustainable Development; Slovak Republic)
- Bachelor of Regional Planning
- Backward Reservation Protocol
- Balance Responsible Party
- Bank Resona Perdania (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Barko ng Republika ng Pilipinas (Filipino: Ship of the Republic of the Philippines)
- Barrière Réactive Perméable (French: Permeable Reactive Barrier)
- Basic Research Plan
- Basic Role Playing (game system)
- Baud Rate Prescaler (computer networking)
- Beau Rivage Palace (French; Swiss hotel)
- Benefit Replacement Pay (Texas)
- Benefits Restoration Plan (retirement plan)
- Berlin Radar Program
- Bible Reading Plan (various organizations)
- Bible, Religion and Philosophy (Goshen College; Indiana)
- Bibliothèque des Rapports Publics (French: Library of Public Reports)
- Big Red Pig (motorcycle)
- Billet Racing Products, LLC
Samples in periodicals archive:
earn less than $2 per hour, work beyond eight hours a day, often are denied bathroom privileges and are at risk of being shot if they cause trouble like trying to organize.
Or rather they won't - as bathroom privileges, as well many other creature comforts, will end up being rationed until they can prove they can live by the strict guidelines laid down for them on the show.
After the British retaliated by denying them bathroom privileges, they began smearing the walls of their cells with their own excrement.
In the suit filed in March 1995, the women said managers for the New Jersey-based food-maker restricted bathroom privileges for female employees, forcing some workers to resort to diaper use on the job.