Bath and North-East Somerset Council is among the first authorities in South-West England to launch the new scheme, known as "Routesafe".
What does BANES stand for?
BANES stands for Bath and North-East Somerset (United Kingdom county)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business Angels Netzwerk Deutschland eV (German: Business Angels Network Germany; inter-business cooperation)
- Bay Area National Digital Library
- Bangladesh Acute Nerve Damage Study
- Bay Area Network for Diversity Training in Early Childhood (San Francisco, CA)
- Bay Area National Dance Week (San Francisco, CA)
- Business Angel Network Europe
- British Association for Near Eastern Archaeology
- Banco do Estado da Bahia SA (Bahia State Bank, Brazil)
- Bay Area Network of Ethics Committees
- Banco do Estado do Rio de Janeiro SA (Rio de Janeiro State Bank, Brazil)
- Banco do Estado de Sergipe SA (Sergipe State Bank, Brazil)
- Banco do Estado de São Paulo SA (São Paulo State Bank; Brazil)
- Banco do Estado do Paraná SA (Paraná State Bank, Brazil)
- Banco do Estado do Espírito Santo SA (Espírito Santo State Bank, Brazil)
- Banco Español de Crédito (Spanish bank)
- Banco de Exportación SA (Guatemala bank)
- Banco del Exito (microfinance)
- Bayesian Networks
- Bilateral Acoustic Neurofibromatosis
- Birmingham Association of Neighbourhood Forums (Birmingham, West Midlands, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bath and North-East Somerset council and NHS Primary Care Trust worked together on a two-year pilot scheme at a group of council homes, involving 131 residents.
Howard Nowell, head of environmental and consumer services at Bath and North-East Somerset Council, added: "We are pleased to have been one of the first councils in the country to have successfully applied for an Anti-Social Behaviour Order solely following convictions for noise nuisance offences.