The findings resulting from a new joint study by Group Health Research Institute and Bastyr University Research Institute show that complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) may have several positive effects on people with type 2 diabetes.
What does BURI stand for?
BURI stands for Bastyr University Research Institute (Washington)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BURI in our Acronym Attic
- Buffalo Urban Renewal Agency (Buffalo, NY)
- Biosolids Use Regulations Advisory Committee (Virginia)
- Broadband Unclassified Remote Access Service (Navy Marine Corps Intranet)
- British Underground Rock Bands
- Belfast Unemployed Resource Centre
- Buried Underground Residential Distribution (electrical utilities)
- US Bureau of Reclamation
- Barne- og Ungdomsrevmatikergruppe (Norwegian Rheumatism Children and Youth Association)
- Bicycle User Research Group (UK)
- Burgundian (linguistics)
- Bureau Identification
- British Urban and Regional Information Systems Association (UK)
- Brighton University Resource Kit for Students
- Bollettino Ufficiale Regione Lombardia (Italian: Official Bulletin of the Lombardy Region)
- Backup Range Management Processor
- Be Undressed Ready My Angel
- Be Upstairs Ready My Angel
- Birmingham University Retired Members Association (UK)
- Business Relationship Management for the eXtended Enterprise (user consortium)
- Burnham Mineral Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bastyr University Research Institute has been on the forefront of CAM research on HIV/AIDS since 1988 when Dr.
Standish serves as Director of the Bastyr University Research Institute, and has over twenty-five years experience as a research scientist.