Political parties: Lesotho Congress for Democracy (LCD), All Basotho Congress (ABC), Basotho National Party (BNP), Lesotho Peoples Congress (LPC), National Independent Party (NIP), Basutoland African Congress (BAC), Basutoland Congress Party (BCP), Lesotho Workers Party (LWP), Popular Front for Democracy (PFD), Marematlou Freedom Party (MFP), Christian Democratic Party (CDP), Kopanang Basotho Party (KBP), National Progressive Party (NPP), New Lesotho's Freedom Party (NLFP), Sefate Democratic Union (SDU), Social Democratic Party (SDP), United Party (UP).
What does BNP stand for?
BNP stands for Basotho National Party (Lesotho)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BNP
We have 103 other meanings of BNP in our Acronym Attic
- British Neuro-Oncology Society (Sheffield, England, UK)
- Bundesnotarkammer (German: Federal Chamber of Notaries)
- Bangkok Network of Women
- B-Type Natriuretic Peptide
- Bacitracin Neomycin Polymixin (ophthalmic antibiotic ointment)
- Baluch National Party (Pakistan)
- Banco Nacional de Panama
- Bangladesh Nationalist Party
- Banque Nationale de Paris
- Bardia National Park (Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Masire's report falls right within our concerns," said Lekhanya, who led a military junta from 1986 to 1989, but who now heads the opposition Basotho National Party.
The last general elections in 1970 was suspended after early returns indicated that the Basotho Congress Party, led by Mokhele, was going to defeat Chief Lebua Jonathan's ruling Basotho National Party.