The model covers CDOs, ABS, RMBS, CMBS, Basket Default Swaps and other structured instruments.
What does BDS stand for?
BDS stands for Basket Default Swap (finance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDS
We have 210 other meanings of BDS in our Acronym Attic
- Bi-Directional Remote Video Transceiver (Kutta)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Background Driver Search
- Backus Data Systems, Incorporated
- Banco de Solidaridad (Spanish: Bank of Solidarity)
- Bank Delivery System
- Banyon Data Systems, Inc (Burnsville, MN)
- Base Data System
- Base Deactivated Silica
- Battle Deception System
- Battle Dressing Station
- Battlefield Data System
- Battlefield Distributed Simulation
- Beam Delivery System
- Beer Drinkers Society (blog)
- Bergenske Dampokibbsselskab (Norwegian: Bergen Steamship Company)
- Berkeley Data Systems (computing)
- Berthold Detection Systems (medical equipment; various locations)
- Bestuurlijk Documentair Systeem (Dutch: Document Administrative System)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this course, you will explore: - the fundamentals of credit derivatives and the different types available in the market - the legal and regulatory issues surrounding the use of credit derivatives - the methods used to price credit derivatives - the structure, application and valuation of credit default swaps, total rate of return swaps, credit-linked notes, credit spread options, basket default swaps and synthetic CDOs - the use of arbitrage to exploit mispricings between a company's equity and debt instruments Prerequisite Knowledge A good understanding of fixed income and derivatives is assumed.
On the Pricing and Hedging of Basket Default Swaps - Dherminder Kainth 11.