The basis of issue plan determines the number of BCS3 systems authorized for the different types of units.
What does BOIP stand for?
BOIP stands for Basis Of Issue Plan (procurement)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOIP
We have 5 other meanings of BOIP in our Acronym Attic
- Basis Of Issue Feeder Data
- Basic Order of Issue Guidance
- Book of Implementation Guidelines
- Broadcast Operations Integration Group
- Board of Orthomolecular and Integrative Medicine
- Basis Of Issue Monitoring And Recording System
- Better Outcomes in Mental Health Care (Australia program)
- Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing
- Basis Of Issue Narrative Guidance
- Building Officials Institute of New Zealand (Wellington)
- Beer Over Internet Protocol (humor)
- Benelux Office for Intellectual Property
- Boiler Overhaul Improvement Plan
- Brake On In Propulsion (subway/rail systems)
- Broadband Over Internet Protocol
- Business Over Internet Protocol
- Basis-Of-Issue Plan II
- Basis Of Issue Plan Feeder Data
- Base Operating Information System
- Battlefield Operating Instruction System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Units identified in the SATS basis of issue plan (BOIP #0059-AA, Module 1-AB, Module 2-AC) will be turning in their No.
Based on these approvals, the Basis of Issue Plan was submitted for approval and is currently undergoing the staffing process.