Tokyo, Jan 17, 2013 - (JCN) - IHI E&C International Corporation based in Houston, Texas, a wholly owned subsidiary of IHI Corporation, has been selected by Dakota Gasification Company (DGC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Basin Electric Power Cooperative of Bismarck, North Dakota, to perform a Front-End Engineering Design (FEED) study for a 1,100 - 2,200 short tons per day urea plant at its facility near Beulah, North Dakota.
What does BEPC stand for?
BEPC stands for Basin Electric Power Cooperative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BEPC
We have 13 other meanings of BEPC in our Acronym Attic
- Business Emergency Planning Association
- Basin Electric Political Action Committee
- Best Effort and Practice Activation Codes (digital coupons)
- Beyond Einstein Program Assessment Committee (US NASA)
- Building Environmental Performance Assessment Criteria (Canada)
- Business & Education Partnership Advisory Council (Cecil County Public Schools; Elkton, Maryland)
- Bachelier en Études Pastorales (Bachelor in Pastoral Studies)
- Bahrain Environmental Protection Committee
- Bank Equity Purchasing Corporation (Japan)
- Base d’Essais de la Petite Ceinture (France)
- Beijing Electric Power College (China)
- Beijing Electron Positron Collider (China)
- Black Employees Program Council
- Boeing Employees' Parapsychology Club (Kent, WA)
- Brevet d'Etudes du Premier Cycle (French School Exam)
- Bulgarian Export Promotion Centre
- Bureau of Entomology and Pest Control
- Belgian Particle, Colloid & Interface Society
- Berkshire East Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Basic Entry Pay Date
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2012 Freedom Award Recipients Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Bismarck, N.
President Buckingham Manufacturing Recognized for outstanding efforts within the Utilities Division Lynn Beiswanger, CUSA, CLCP Transmission System Maintenance Safety Coordinator Basin Electric Power Cooperative Recognized for outstanding efforts within the Utilities Division Carl W.
an energy technologies company, announced that it has received an order for its D-VAR reactive compensation device from Basin Electric Power Cooperative, one of the largest electric generation and transmission cooperatives in the United States.
AMSC will deploy the turnkey D-VAR solution near Wright, Wyoming, for Basin Electric Power Cooperative.
Hydrogenics Corporation recently announced it has been awarded a contract by the Basin Electric Power Cooperative of Bismarck, ND to supply an electrolyzer-based hydrogen refueling station for installation at North Dakota State University's North Central Research Extension Center.
Output will be sold to Basin Electric Power Cooperative, with commercial operation of both projects expected by the end of 2003.
Basin Electric Power Cooperative, headquartered in Bismarck, N.