The suspect was also killed in the incident, along with another Afghan soldier, during routine weapons proficiency training at the Regional Military Training Centre's Basic Warrior Training Course at Camp Shaheen.
What does BWT stand for?
BWT stands for Basic Warrior Training
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BWT
We have 48 other meanings of BWT in our Acronym Attic
- Ben Wiersum Sound Technology (Naperville, IL)
- Beskidzka Wyzsza Szkola Turystyki (Polish: Beskidzka Higher School of Tourism; Beskidzka, Poland)
- Borated Water Storage Tank
- Brazil Western Standard Time (aka Western Brazilian Standard Time)
- Brian Wilson Shock Treatment (band)
- Bass World Sports Tournament Association (St. Charles, MO)
- Body Weight-Supported Treadmill Training
- Black Widow Spider Venom (neurotoxin)
- Ballast Water Tank (maritime engineering)
- Ballast Water Treatment
Samples in periodicals archive:
And they do it partly by cunning, forcing, for example, the white supremacist and black gang member to share a tent during Basic Warrior Training.