In addition to PKI and desktop security, NetSign CAC also provides multi-application support for non-PKI secure data storage applications through support of the GSA defined Basic Services Interface (BSI) and DoD CAC Extended Service Interface (XSI).
What does BSI stand for?
BSI stands for Basic Services Interface
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BSI
We have 282 other meanings of BSI in our Acronym Attic
- Baltic Scientific Instruments (Riga, Latvia)
- Baltic Sea Initiative
- Banca della Svizzera Italiana
- Bandar Seri Iskandar (Malaysia)
- Bankruptcy Services, Inc.
- Bankruptcy Services, LLC
- Barthélémy Sécurité Incendie (French fire safety services company)
- Base Station Interface
- Base Support Installation
- Basic Safety Insulation