The mid-tier connection speed in those markets for new customers is being increased from 15/2 Mbps to 20/5 Mbps, and the basic service tier is being increased from 5/2 Mbps to 10/2 Mbps.
What does BST stand for?
BST stands for Basic Service Tier
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BST
We have 229 other meanings of BST in our Acronym Attic
- Balanced Spanning Tree
- Ball Shear Test
- Ballistic Silvertip (ammunition)
- Band Segmented Transmission
- Banque Senegalo Tunisienne (French: Senegal Tunisian Bank)
- Baraboo Senior Transportation (taxi pilot program)
- Barium Strontium Titanate
- Base Shop Test
- Base Station Transceiver (GSM)
- Base Support Team
- Basic Services Termination
- Basic Skills Trainer
- Basic Standard Tests
- Basic Standards Training
- Basic Surgical Training
- Basic Survival Training
- Basket Sancéo Troyen (French basketball club)
- Basse-Normandie Soudure Tuyauterie (French: Lower-Normandy Pipe Welding; Lower-Normandy, France)
- Battle Staff Training (US DoD)
- Battle Support Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PEG channels will remain on the basic service tier until the local broadcast channels are all moved to the digital tier.
Those on the expanded basic service tier will be paying $25.
Basic Service Tier - provided by every cable operator to subscribers; includes, at a minimum, public, educational, and governmental access, and local television broadcast signals.
which said, "The rate capping provisions, in addition to language that assures a low cost Basic Service Tier, show a commitment to providing quality services at prices the public can afford.
ESPNEWS and ESPN2 Launch on PRIMEValue(R) The improvements include the launch of ESPNEWS on the PRIMEValue basic service tier.
the rules will go into effect approximately 75 days after the adoption of the Report and Order, * local franchising authorities have the right to regulate the basic service tier if certified by the FCC; however, the FCC may regulate basic rates in a jurisdiction if a local government indicates that is does not have the legal authority (e.
In the City of Pittsburgh, a portion of the monthly rate increase to the Expanded Basic service tier is the result of adding a new channel.