Visual Basic Scripting Language Editor InterAct also includes a complete Visual Basic Scripting environment.
What does BSL stand for?
BSL stands for Basic Scripting Language
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BSL
We have 185 other meanings of BSL in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Science in Law
- Bachelor of Science in Linguistics
- Bachelors of Law (various schools)
- Badger State Logistics (Waupun, WI)
- Baltic Sea Level
- Balto-Slavic (linguistics)
- Bank of Sierra Leone
- Barclays Stockbrokers Limited (UK)
- Base Stock Level (Military inventory)
- Basel, Switzerland - Basel (Airport Code)
- Basic Switching Impulse Insulation Level
- Basic Systems List
- Batiment de Soutien Logistique (Marine)
- Beach Soccer League (various locations)
- Béatrice Saint-Laurent (French art gallery)
- Beaver Scout Leader (UK scouting)
- Below Sea-Level
- Benchmarks for Science Literacy (education)
- Bertinot Sanitaire Location (French portable restroom rental company)
- Best Straight Line
Samples in periodicals archive:
The value of having a full Basic scripting language on NetWare allows administrators more flexibility to build applications, automate tasks, and build new services," said Sean Moshir, president and chief executive officer of HiTecSoft Corp.
Included with the PPP and SLIP/CSLIP dialer, is the powerful Reflection Basic scripting language which offers users a way of automating the logon process that is unmatched in its power and simplicity.
The BasicScript language itself is easily the most powerful Basic scripting language available," noted Mike Swindell, a developer for Indigo.
New features include support for ODBC, MDI (multiple document interface), and a Visual Basic scripting language.
0- As a long-term Microsoft technology partner, Vantive is currently developing support for an object basic scripting language which will be fully compatible with Microsoft Visual Basic(R) for Applications, enabling customers to easily write scripts for customizing the presentation of information to end users.