The Euratom Basic Safety Standards Directive, Council Directive 96/29/Euratom, requires the assessment to offer a protective approach but proportionate to the risks.
What does BSSD stand for?
BSSD stands for Basic Safety Standards Directive (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BSSD
We have 26 other meanings of BSSD in our Acronym Attic
- Boiling Springs Savings Bank (Rutherford, NJ)
- Bachelor of Social Sciences
- Baltimore Sports & Social Club (Baltimore, MD)
- Battle Staff Support Center
- Binary Skew Symmetric Channel
- Blessed Spiritshot C Grade (Lineage 2 game)
- Block Signature Self-Checking
- Building Seismic Safety Council
- Boston-Strasbourg Sister City Association
- Bachelor of Science in Software Development
- Battlespace System Support Directorate (Army Software Engineering Center)
- Belgian Society for Swallowing Disorders
- Bering Strait School District (Alaska)
- Bermudian Springs School District (Pennsylvania)
- Blessed Spiritshot D Grade (Lineage 2 game)
- Bachelor of Science in Sanitary Engineering (various schools)
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education (various universities)
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering (academic degree)
- Bachelor of Science in Systems Engineering (university degree)
- Basis Set Superposition Error (computational chemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;quot; As a result, long before the basic safety standards directive was approved, the EU has developed voluntary technical recommendations regarding radiation monitoring, last updated in 1994.
THE EUROPEAN Commission has released guidance to national and local governments on how to protect the public against unexpected contamination from consumer goods using radioactive material, while following the Euratom 1996 radiation protection basic safety standards directive.