Overhauling Marksmanship Training--In March of 2010, the Army instituted new guidance for its Basic Rifle Marksmanship (BRM) and its Advanced Rifle Marksmanship (ARM) programs that represent a complete revision of the marksmanship program.
What does BRM stand for?
BRM stands for Basic Rifle Marksmanship
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BRM
We have 93 other meanings of BRM in our Acronym Attic
- Backup Range Management
- Backup Restore Manager
- Ball Revamped: Metaphysik (game)
- Ballot Resolution Meeting (part of the ISO and other standardization process)
- Band Random Matrix (model for quantum localization)
- Bankroll Management (poker)
- Banque Régionale de Marchés (French; Senegalese bank)
- Barquisimeto, Venezuela - Barquisimeto (Airport Code)
- Bas-Rhin Motoculture (French machinery supplier)
- Basic Remote Module
- BASOPS Requirements Model (US Army cost modeling database)
- Batch Report Manager
- Battle Ringmaster (FlyFF)
- Bellingham Railway Museum (Bellingham, WA)
- Bernard Richards Manufacture (French watch company)
- Beyond Race Magazine (music/culture publication)
- Big Red Machine (aka Kane, pro wrestler)
- Bike Repair Man
- Bike Rider Magazine (New Zealand)
- Billing and Revenue Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
This study explored the hypothesis that the presence of anxiety symptoms is less related to simulated basic rifle marksmanship (S-BRM) performance than is cognitive disruption.
This article examines the fundamentals of Basic Rifle Marksmanship and applies them as a model for intercultural interactions.
The various joint training events lined up include demolition and sniper training, advance marksmanship, survival training, basic rifle marksmanship, jumpmaster training, humanitarian missions and rotary and fixed wing operations, among others,'' Reyes said.
Platoon trainers are responsible for 40 to 70 lieutenants; logistical and administrative support to facilitate training; coaching, mentoring, counseling, and teaching; planning and conducting soldierization training, to include basic rifle marksmanship (specifically range operations), physical training, and drill and ceremony; planning, conducting, and evaluating field and situational training exercises; evaluating lieutenants on their performance; and serving as subject-matter experts in all facets of engineering, from bridging to combat engineering to construction.
Army's Initial Entry Training for Basic Rifle Marksmanship skills, which is required for all new soldiers entering the Army.
This article provides an update on the Initial Military Training Basic Rifle Marksmanship Strategy.
So as would be appropriate for an old guy, I just like regular old-style learned in the Boy Scouts, high school rifle team and USMC basic rifle marksmanship loop slings.