This R & E application outlines the defense science and technology strategy for determining appropriate technology, and the basic research plan describing DoD-sponsored fundamental research available to Portal users.
What does BRP stand for?
BRP stands for Basic Research Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRP
We have 120 other meanings of BRP in our Acronym Attic
- Bindend Referendum Op Volksinitiatief (Dutch: Binding Referendum on People's Initiative; various nations)
- Barley, Rye, Oats, Wheat, Spelt
- Bilateral Risk-Reducing Oophorectomy
- Bratislavskeho Regionalneho Ochranarskeho Zdruzenia (Slovak: Regional Association for Nature Conservation and Sustainable Development; Slovak Republic)
- Bachelor of Regional Planning
- Backward Reservation Protocol
- Balance Responsible Party
- Bank Resona Perdania (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Barko ng Republika ng Pilipinas (Filipino: Ship of the Republic of the Philippines)
- Barrière Réactive Perméable (French: Permeable Reactive Barrier)
- Basic Role Playing (game system)
- Bathroom Privileges
- Baud Rate Prescaler (computer networking)
- Beau Rivage Palace (French; Swiss hotel)
- Benefit Replacement Pay (Texas)
- Benefits Restoration Plan (retirement plan)
- Berlin Radar Program
- Bible Reading Plan (various organizations)
- Bible, Religion and Philosophy (Goshen College; Indiana)
- Bibliothèque des Rapports Publics (French: Library of Public Reports)
Samples in periodicals archive:
12) The Basic Research Plan presents the DOD objectives and investment strategy for DOD-sponsored basic research performed by universities, industry, and service laboratories.
The department's Basic Research Plan guides work in 10 broad areas, Baker explained.