ACHIEVEMENTS The products are designed to enable small and medium-sized companies to better connect to existing services which include voice dial-up lines, 56 kbps digital data service (DDS), and the integrated digital services network (ISDN) basic rate access (BRA).
What does BRA stand for?
BRA stands for Basic Rate Access
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BRA
We have 100 other meanings of BRA in our Acronym Attic
- Ball Revamped 3 (game)
- Base Register 3 (software)
- Belgian Reactor 3 (Belgian Federal Ministry; pressurized water reactor)
- Bloody Roar 3 (video game)
- Boilermaker Third Class (USN rating)
- Banana Raspberry Apple
- Banque Rhône-Alpes (French bank)
- Base Rate Area
- Base Runners Advanced
- Baseline Risk Assessment
- Basic Research Area
- Batey Relief Alliance
- Baton Rouge Advocate (newspaper, Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
- Battle Ready Armor (Kids Next Door cartoon)
- Bearing, Range & Altitude
- Belfast Royal Academy
- Benefits Realization Approach
- Benefits, Risks and Alternatives
- Bentley Rythm Ace (British band)
- Beribo Replica Automobiles (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The card provides ISDN Basic Rate Access (2B+D) and is available with ANSI T1.
Hooking up eight pieces of equipment to a single basic rate access line may be an impressive capability, but it's not practical yet, and it's not only an issue of which vendor's switch is in the serving central office.
To encourage ISDN use, DBP Telekom gave a credit to any customer signing up for Basic Rate access who also bought an ISDN PC adapter card.
It provides basic rate access in a 2B+D format with two 64 kb/s B channels for audio, video, and data communication and one 16 kb/s D channel for packet mode oriented signaling, low speed data and telecommunication services.