He gives advice on laying the groundwork for using LSS in the public sector and developing a strategic plan, then presents ideas for the project kickoff meeting, basic quality tools, and maintaining stakeholder involvement in LSS.
What does BQT stand for?
BQT stands for Basic Quality Tools
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of BQT
- Brazil Quality Services (est. 1995)
- Bundesgeschäftsstelle Qualitätssicherung GGMBH (Duesseldorf, Germany)
- Business Quality Supervisor
- Butler Quality Services
- Baldrige Quality Standards Assessment
- British Quilt Study Group (Quilters' Guild)
- Board of Quantity Surveyors Malaysia
- Boston Qualitative Scoring System
- Bachelor of Quantity Surveying
- Barriers Questionnaire-Taiwan (cancer pain management)
- Betel Quid with Tobacco (cancer research)
- Big Quiz Thing (trivia)
- Bone Quality Test
- Boston Qualifying Time (Boston Marathon; Massachusetts)
- Bureau du Québec à Toronto (French: Quebec Bureau in Toronto; Toronto, Canada)
- Belgian Quality Translation Association
- Bluetooth Qualification Test Facility
- Brevet de Qualification des Troupes de Montagne (French: Certification of Qualification for Mountain Troops)
- Bulk Quantum Turing Machine (computing)
- Bluetooth Qualification Test Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seven basic quality tools are (Lazibat, 2009): * Cause and effect diagram, * Check sheet, * Scatter diagram, * Flowchart, * Pareto chart, * Control cards, * Histogram.
Flowcharts One of seven basic quality tools, the flowchart uses standard symbols to render a picture or graphic display of the steps of a process.