95 Hardcover TP372 Clute has been a food management specialist for over 20 years, and he has written this summary of basic quality control program requirements for food science engineers and plant managers who need to address recalls and comply with local, state and federal standards.
What does BQC stand for?
BQC stands for Basic Quality Control
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BQC
We have 20 other meanings of BQC in our Acronym Attic
- Belgian Quo Band
- Best Quality Buildings (Gambia)
- Bioengineering Quiz Bowl (BMES)
- Black Quarterback (website)
- Bluetooth Qualification Body
- Brass Quintet Bucuresti (est. 1998; Romania)
- Brother's Quality Bakery (Kearny, NJ)
- Busselton Regional Airport (Australia; airport code)
- Berufliche Qualifizierung Benachteiligter Jugendlicher (German: Vocational Training for Disadvantaged Young People; publication)
- Better Quality Business Systems
- Benelux QRP Club (ham radio; Netherlands)
- Binary Quantized Coset
- Bodson Quality Control (Belgium)
- Brigade Quebec-Cuba (est. 1991; Quebec, Canada)
- Bristol Quality Centre Performance Management Ltd. (management consulting services; Bridgewater, Somerset, UK)
- Bruit Qui Court (French: Rumor; band; France)
- Basic Qualification in Child Care (National Association of Child Care Workers; South Africa)
- British Quality Chip Charter (potato industry; est. 2004; UK)
- Brooklyn Queens Catholic Forensic League
- Benson-Quinn Commodities, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Financial greed and desire for quick growth drove many companies to ignore basic quality controls of their operations and products.
They also identify and develop basic quality controls for maintaining uniformity of materials.