It can be used only with a HIMA system or in combination with any basic process control system using HIMA for the safety system.
What does BPCS stand for?
BPCS stands for Basic Process Control System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPCS
We have 17 other meanings of BPCS in our Acronym Attic
- Batch Production & Control Record
- Black Powder Cartridge Rifle
- Bluff Point Coastal Reserve (Connecticut)
- Breakout Procurement Center Representative
- British Pedal Car Racing (UK)
- Buddhist Psychology and Counseling Research Center (University of the West; California)
- Bureau of Primary Care and Rural Health (Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals)
- Black Powder Cartridge Rifle Silhouette (target shooting)
- British Pharmacopoeia Chemical Reference Substances
- Better Process Control School
- Bit-Plane Complexity Segmentation (steganography)
- Broadband Personal Communications System (FCC)
- Business Planning and Control System
- Bar Primary Current Transformer
- Barnet Primary Care Trust (Middlesex, England, UK)
- Best Practical Control Technology
- Bigfork Playhouse Children's Theater (Montana)
- Birmingham Pride Community Trust (Birmingham, UK)
- Blood Progenitor Cell Transplantation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SIS should ideally fully integrate with, but be functionally independent of the basic process control system (BPCS) and provide redundant logic solvers to increase safety and plant availability while reducing spurious trips.
GRAHAM: Some of the basic process control systems paper mills should be using include.