While more than half of the grant recipients use the unrestricted funds for basic operating expenses including utilities and meal preparation, others hire much needed personnel, complete repairs and facility renovations or add additional programs and resources based on the unique needs of their shelter and the clients they serve.
What does BOE stand for?
BOE stands for Basic Operating Expenses
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOE
We have 49 other meanings of BOE in our Acronym Attic
- Bandwidth on Demand Services
- Brighton Official Disabled Supporters (fan club)
- British Oceanographic Data Services
- Bus Origin and Destination Surveys (UK)
- Business Objects Data Service
- Business Object Domain Task Force (Object Management Group)
- Bank of Employer
- Bank of England
- Barrel of Oil Equivalent
- Based on Experience
- Basic Oxide Etch
- Basis Of Estimate
- Batallon de Operaciones Especiales (special operations battallion)
- Bénéficiaires de l'Obligation d'Emploi (French: Beneficiaries of Employment Obligation)
- Benign Occipital Epilepsy
- Bill of Entry (various companies)
- Bill of Equipment
- Bill of Exchange
- Bind on Equip (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Biodiversité des Organismes et Écologie (French: Biodiversity and Ecology of Organisms)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But nothing will happen if we cannot pay the basic operating expenses of the Foundation.
The new bank tax is levied on the banks' gross operating profits -- their earnings minus basic operating expenses such as interest payments to depositors.
Total non-interest expense in the first quarter of 1996 was 13 percent lower than the same quarter last year, as basic operating expenses decreased by six percent and REO-related expenses were 60 percent lower.
The UBS Group reports that most businesses are overpaying their basic operating expenses, usually by as much as $19,400 or more.
At present, the Company is current in meeting payroll and basic operating expenses.
With basic operating expenses financed jointly by Suffolk County, New York State, the USDA, and various participant fees, Cornell Cooperative Extension, a federally designated 501-c-3 non-for-profit organization, and is able to launch new projects with support from foundations, corporations and individuals.
It offers a means of carrying out the educational mission of the Museum by widening public awareness of art through inexpensive and readily available reproductions, and it also provides the Museum with important revenues to help meet the basic operating expenses incurred in serving the 5 million visitors annually.