[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Sergeant Major Leiner has worked extensively with trainees at the Chemical Defense Training Facility, Basic Officer Leadership Course, Chemical Captains Career Course, Basic Noncommissioned Officers Course, and Advanced Noncommissioned Officers Course-introducing them to the German Army and, most importantly, the German Army proficiency badge.
What does BNOC stand for?
BNOC stands for Basic Noncommissioned Officers Course
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BNOC
We have 2 other meanings of BNOC in our Acronym Attic
- Burns Municipal Airport, Burns, Oregon (airport code)
- Bus Nut Online
- Buyer Number
- Norleucine Boronic Acid
- Bloomington-Normal Officials Association (sports officials' association; Bloomington, IL)
- Bourse Nationale d'Opportunités Artisanales (French: National Exchange of Artisan Opportunities)
- Bring New Orleans Back
- Borg Number One's Bios-Tool-Collection
- Backup Network Operations Center
- Barbados National Oil Company (est. 1983)
- Basic Nursing Officer Course (Canada)
- Bellville Neighborhood Outreach Center (Bellville, OH)
- Botswana National Olympic Committee
- British National Oil Corporation Ltd. (UK)
- Brigade Network Operations Center - Vehicle
- Barbados National Oil Company Limited
- Benign Necrotizing Otitis Externa
- Brand Name Only Equipment
- Black Night of Fascism
- British Neuro-Oncology Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The engineer Advanced Noncommissioned Officers Course (ANCOC) and Basic Noncommissioned Officers Course (BNCOC) are continuing to provide the Regiment's NCOs with the professional development and current task-based rigid training needed to lead today and tomorrow.
According to Page, they have engineered and installed the new systems in the 25P classes so they can support system interconnection with a wide variety of equipment used by other MOSs--the 25F Network Switching Systems Operator-Maintainer, 25N Nodal Network Systems Operator-Maintainer, and 25Q Multi-channel Transmission Systems Operator-Maintainer, as well as by the Advanced Noncommissioned Officers Course, the Basic Noncommissioned Officers Course and the warrant officers course based on availability.
The GSST lessons will join the 33W (Electronic Warfare/Intercept Systems Repairer) Basic Noncommissioned Officers Course and Advanced Noncommissioned Officers Course ware as one of our largest courses.
We removed common core from the Advanced Noncommissioned Officers Course (ANCOC) to allow more time to teach relevant critical skills to our sergeants first class, while the Basic Noncommissioned Officers Course (BNCOC) replaced 43 hours of new material to stand-alone common core.