I am calling on Alan Shatter to outline what plans he has, if any, to roll out a basic information technology package to every Garda station in the country, including email.
What does BIT stand for?
BIT stands for Basic Information Technology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BIT
We have 146 other meanings of BIT in our Acronym Attic
- Business for Integrity and Stability of Our Nation (Philippines)
- Austrian Bureau for International Research and Technology Co-Operation
- Babes In Toyland (band)
- Bachelor of Industrial Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bangalore Institute of Technology (Bangalore, India)
- Bangladesh Institute of Technology
- Bannariamman Institute of Technology (Sathyamangalam, India)
- Banque de l'Industrie et du Travail (Beirut bank)
- Base Item Type
- Basic Interconnection Test
- Behavioral Inattention Test
- Behavioral Investment Theory
- Beijing Institute of Technology
- Beijing Institute of Technology (China)
- Best in Tactics (gaming clan)
- Bgl International Ltd
- Bharath Institute of Technology
- Bhilai Institute of Technology (India)
- Bhubaneswar Institute of Technology (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The foundation provides basic information technology skills and employment opportunities to children of women in prostitution and those rescued from trafficking in India.
The new courses are being made available following the success of the Basic Information Technology sessions (BITS) in local libraries.
The basic information technology that supports telemedicine technology has matured, and is now widely used in industry, commerce, education, transportation, and entertainment.
Free regular IT taster sessions are also available, nicknamed BITS which stands for Basic Information Technology Sessions.
Adult Learners' Week will feature a number of learning taster events, from African drumming and dance to basic Information Technology, to try and encourage more people to take up the learning challenge.
Wearside College in Sunderland has around 700 students a year on its course in basic information technology.
Through its partnership with UCLA Extension, the Cyber Cafe is an official satellite, providing basic information technology courses and certification.