The review examined four areas: loading the laser modules with basic hydrogen peroxide fuel, conditioning and assessing the cleanliness of the hydrogen peroxide tanks and plumbing, transporting the laser chemicals and their waste products, and checking the helium and nitrogen flow in certain parts of the laser modules.
What does BHP stand for?
BHP stands for Basic Hydrogen Peroxide
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BHP
We have 143 other meanings of BHP in our Acronym Attic
- Behavioral Health of the Palm Beaches (Florida)
- Bachelor of Horticulture
- Bachelor of Horticultural Science
- Behavioral Health Overlay Services (Florida)
- Burgess Hill Operatic Society
- Blue Hill Observatory Science Center (Milton, MA)
- Black Hot
- Bangs Head on Wall
- Banque de Données Hydrobiologiques et Piscicoles (French)
- Base Horsepower
- Behavioral Health Partnership (various locations)
- Behavioral Health Program (various locations)
- Below Head of Passes (nautical miles)
- Benign Hypertrophy of Prostate
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Berkshire Health Partners (Wyomissing, PA)
- Berkshire Health Plan
- Bétons À Haute Performance (French: High Performance Concrete)
- Better Home Products (est. 1994; San Francisco, CA)
- Beverly Hills Playhouse (Beverly Hills, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its primary function is to release, through a carefully controlled liquid/gas reaction, the chemical energy stored in basic hydrogen peroxide (BHP), one of the COIL's primary chemical reactants.
A COIL laser operates by reacting basic hydrogen peroxide with chlorine gas to produce highly excited oxygen molecules.