Unlike basic file systems such as ext4 and TexFAT, Reliance Nitro is capable of monitoring both user data and metadata to detect inconsistencies and provide early warning of imminent flash failure and/or data corruption.
What does BFS stand for?
BFS stands for Basic File System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BFS
We have 156 other meanings of BFS in our Acronym Attic
- Bruce Freeman Rail Trail (Massachusetts)
- Brain Function Research Unit (University of the Witwatersrand Medical School of Physiology; South Africa)
- Bachelier Finance Society
- Backup Flight Software
- Backup Flight System
- Bahamian Field Station (research area)
- Bahay Financial Services (Philippines)
- Bankable Feasibility Study
- Banking and Finance Sector
- Banking and Financial Services
- Basic Filtering Services (IEEE)
- Basic Fortran Support
- Basic Frame Synchronization
- Battlefield Functional System
- Be File System (BeOS)
- Beam-Foil Spectroscopy
- Beatles for Sale (Beatles album)
- Beef Friesian Society
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom - Belfast International (Airport Code)
- Belgian Flight School (Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
drive rebuild) Fault 'Hot' repair capabilities management Availability of spares and user serviceability Availability of snapshots, replication, and other advanced features Advanced Integration of advanced features with basic file system features and virtual LUN administrative facilities Paul Massiglia is Chief Technology Strategist, agaimi Systems, Inc.
AFS goes beyond basic file systems access, enabling users to access and share application resources, providing corporations with a common infrastructure to manage and integrate business information.