Antibody array analysis of plasma showed a decrease in the circulatory levels of vascular endothelial growth factor and basic fibroblast growth factor.
What does BFGF stand for?
BFGF stands for Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BFGF
We have 3 other meanings of BFGF in our Acronym Attic
- British Forces Germany
- Bund Für Geistesfreiheit (German)
- Bundesanstalt für Gewaesserkunde (Germany: Federal Institute of Hydrology)
- Banner, Flags and Graphics Association
- Bracknell Forest Governors' Association (UK)
- Benton-Franklin Governmental Conference
- Bermagui Field and Game Club (Australia)
- Bowland Forest Gliding Club (Lancashire, UK)
- Beastie-Free General Discussion (forum)
- Basic Transforming Growth Factor (gastroenterology)
- Boy Friend Girl Friend
- basic fibroblast growth factor or its receptor
- Binondo Full Gospel Family Center (Philippines)
- Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor
- Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 1
- British Forces Germany Health Service (UK)
- Banque-Finance-Gestion des Risques (French: Bank-Financial Risk Management)
- British Feral Goat Research Group
- Bestfriends General Store (Laveen, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 [micro]g/[micro]L basic fibroblast growth factor solutions were directly added onto the tissues.
The study was carried out to determine the senstivity and specificity of oc-fetoprotein (AFP) and Desy-carboxyprothrombine (DCP) as a diagnostic marker for hepacellullar carcinoma (hcc) and to study the angiogenic and antiangiogenic factors like vascular endothlial growth factor (VEGF), basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF), angiogenin and endostatin in patients with hcc.
The tissue is then dissociated into individual cells that are maintained in a serum-free medium supplemented with growth factors, including epidermal growth factor, insulin-like growth factor-1, and basic fibroblast growth factor.
Grazul-Bilska IN VITRO EFFECTS OF BASIC FIBROBLAST GROWTH FACTOR (FGF-2) AND VASCULAR ENDOTHELIAL GROWTH FACTOR (VEGF) ON PROLIFERATION OF SKIN FIBROBLASTS FROM DIABETIC AND NON-DIABETIC MICE: IMPLICATIONS FOR WOUND HEALING.
The scientists also found that administering a protein called basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF) to normal mice protected the animals from the abdominal side effects of radiation therapy.
The introduction of neutralizing antibodies against basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF) markedly decreases the formation of granulation tissue in vivo.
to manufacture Ossigel(R), an injectable formulation of basic fibroblast growth factor combined with HA designed to accelerate the healing of bone fractures.