The research is funded by the Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.
What does BES stand for?
BES stands for Basic Energy Sciences
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other meanings of BESOther Resources:
We have 189 other definitions for BES in our Acronym Attic
- Background Environment Simulator
- Backhaul Extension Services (UK)
- Balanced Electrolyte Solution
- Baltimore Ecosystem Study
- Banco Espírito Santo
- Banco Espirito-Santo (Espirito-Santo Bank, Portugal)
- Bankruptcy and Enforcement Strengthening
- Base Earth Station
- Basehor Elementary School (Kansas)
- Basic Educational Skills (various locations)
- Basic Execution Service (computing)
- Basket en Segala (French: Basketball Segala; Segala, Midi-Pyrenees, France)
- Batch Execution System (application)
- Bates Elementary School (Utah)
- Battle Encoder Shirase
- Battlefield Effects Simulator (US Army)
- Battlefield Equestrian Society (Virginia)
- Battlefield Execution Summary
- Bayer Environmental Science (Bayer CropScience)
- Bayside Elementary School (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences, supported the research.
The Committee encourages the Office Fusion Energy Sciences Program to closely collaborate with the Office of Basic Energy Sciences, the Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research, the Office of Nuclear Energy, and the National Nuclear Security Administration to address mutual needs for technology development in magnetic fusion, inertial fusion, and next-generation fission reactor concepts.
Department of Energy Basic Energy Sciences Catalysis Science Program.
Financial support by the Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science, U.
The NREL research was funded by DOE's Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences.
5 million, funding for basic energy sciences research increased 20.
The research was funded by the Office of Basic Energy Sciences within the U.