These vehicles are equipped to provide primary health care, basic emergency obstetric care and services responding to gender-based violence.
What does BEmOC stand for?
BEmOC stands for Basic Emergency Obstetric Care
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Brass Eye Mailing List Industrie (SA)
- Bi-Directional Extended Multiple-Training Least Mean Squares
- Ballistic Electron Magnetic Microscopy (physics)
- Biologia e Medicina Molecolare (Italian: Biology and Molecular Medicine)
- Building Energy Management Manitoba
- Boston Early Music News (Massachusetts)
- Banque de l'Europe Meridionale
- Banque Europeenne pour le Moyen-Orient SAL
- Base Equipment Management Office
- Bohol Environment Management Office (Philippines)
- Biographical Etymology of Marine Organism Names
- Bipolar Enhanced Metal Oxide Semiconductor
- 2-Tert-Butylimino-2-Diethylamino-1,3-Dimethyl-Perhydro-1,3,2-Diazaphosphorine (chemistry)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mineral Process Engineering
- Basic Emergency Management Plan
- Biomedical Engineering and Medical Physics
- Block Execution Management Plan
- Bosque Ecosystem Monitoring Program (Albuquerque, NM)
- Botswana Energy Master Plan
- Building Energy Modeling Professional (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health workers from local organisations received practical training in basic emergency obstetric care plus blood transfusion, antenatal care and family planning at a central facility.
However, community-based healthcare facilities with midwife-led maternity services are a viable option, as midwives can practice basic emergency obstetric care and make timely referrals to district level for comphrehensive emergency obstetric care when necessary.