Webb, daughter of Stephen and Debra Webb of Sutton, has graduated from basic combat training at Fort Jackson, Columbia, S.
What does BCT stand for?
BCT stands for Basic Combat Training
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BCT
We have 186 other meanings of BCT in our Acronym Attic
- Board of Clinical Social Workers (Salem, OR)
- Bridge-Club Schwerin Wismar (Germany)
- Bristol Crisis Service for Women (UK)
- Bachelor of Computer Technology (degree; various locations)
- Badminton Club de Tournefeuille (French badminton club)
- Baltimore Career Training (Maryland)
- Bank Consortium Trust (Hong Kong)
- Banque Centrale de Tunisie (Central Bank of Tunisia)
- Basic Cadet Training (United States Air Force Academy)
- Basic Clinical Training
- Basket Club Tretsois (French basketball club)
- Bat Conservation Trust (UK)
- Battle Command Training
- Battle Creek Transit
- Battlefield Command Terminal
- Battlefield Communications Terminal
- Bay City Times (Michigan newspaper)
- Beach Cities Transit (Redondo Beach, CA)
- Beam Change Trigger
- Beer Cup Throw (Facebook game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conley Fry of Springfield has graduated from Basic Combat Training at Fort Sill in Lawton, Okla.
To gather that information, they will interface with Soldiers in basic combat training locations at Fort Jackson, S.
Established 1917; named for President Andrew Jackson; Basic Combat Training Ctr.
[ILLUSTRATIONS OMITTED] Specialist Blottenberger entered the Army in December 2004 and attended basic combat training at Fort Leonard Wood.
In this case, the story described is a typical Soldier's experience in today's basic combat training during the Convoy Live-Fire Exercise at the Field Artillery Training Center (FATC), Fort Sill, Oklahoma.
The replacement of sterile, garrison-based, end-of-phase critical task testing in Basic Combat Training (BCT) with realistic and relevant situational training exercises (STX) that contain embedded individual tasks has highlighted an unforeseen problem--Soldiers are having significant challenges quickly and accurately identifying threats and knowing when to apply deadly force.
He quickly advanced through basic combat training to Airborne and Ranger schools, but by then U.