The workshop on Basic Cardiac Life Support was organized by IIMCT Railway General Hospital (RGH) Rawalpindi in collaboration with Pakistan National Heart Association (PNHA) to sensitize and train participants about heart ailments and provision of first aid in case of heart attack.
What does BCLS stand for?
BCLS stands for Basic Cardiac Life Support
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BCLS
We have 26 other meanings of BCLS in our Acronym Attic
- Bilateral Cleft Lip Palate
- Binary Coded Language Program
- Boston Celtics Limited Partnership
- British Columbia Liberal Party (Canada)
- Boston Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program (Boston Public Health Commission)
- Buffalo Criminal Law Review (Buffalo Criminal Law Center)
- Bulletin of Comparative Labour Relations
- Butterworths Constitutional Law Reports (South Africa)
- British Columbia Labour Relations Board
- Bristol Childhood Leukaemia Research Consortium (UK)
- Bay County Library System
- Boston College Law School
- Brazoria County Library System
- British Columbia Land Surveyor
- Burlington County Library System (New Jersey)
- British Columbia Lake Stewardship Society (Canada)
- Bar Code Laser Scanner Terminal
- Bacon, Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato (sandwich)
- Berkeley Center for Law Technology (University of California School of Law)
- Black Canyon Land Trust (land conservation group; Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He recently completed an advanced and basic cardiac life support instructor course for experienced health care providers and is a premium member of the American Heart and Stroke Association.