Vyyo has also added a number of performance enhancing features to the V3000 platform including Service Level Agreement QoS parameters such as Committed Information Rate (CIR) and Peak Information Rate (PIR), Voice over IP, Baseline Privacy Interface link layer security, 16 QAM upstream modulation which doubles spectral efficiency, wider upstream channel bandwidths of 3.
What does BPI stand for?
BPI stands for Baseline Privacy Interface
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BPI
We have 193 other meanings of BPI in our Acronym Attic
- Baltimore Polytechnic Institute
- Banca Popolare Italiana (Italy)
- Banco Português de Investimentos (Portuguese bank)
- Banff Ptarmigan Inn
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Banque Patrimoine & Immobilier (French: Heritage & Real Estate Bank)
- Baroque Performance Institute
- Barreau Pénal International (French: International Criminal Bar)
- Base Percentage Increase
- Base Performance Increase
- Baseline Protection Initiative
- Basic Personality Inventory
- Basketball Products International
- Bathymetric Position Index
- Bayesian Power Index
- Beauté Prestige International (French: Beauty Prestige International)
- Beef Price Index
- Behaviour Problems Index
- Belfort Protection Incendie (French fire protection equipment supplier)
- Belgium Post International
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second new specification, known as Baseline Privacy Interface Plus, further enhances the already-strong data privacy and service protection offered by the earlier DOCSIS 1.
0 Qualification tests for compliance with Radio Frequency (RF) interface requirements; all DOCSIS Operations Support System (OSS) requirements, including MIBs (management information base); and Baseline Privacy Interface (BPI) requirements, which guarantee user data privacy across the cable network by encrypting Cable Modem/CMTS traffic flows and controlling the distribution of encryption keys.
The second new specification, known as Baseline Privacy Interface Plus (BPI+), further enhances the already-strong data privacy and service protection offered by the earlier DOCSIS 1.