Our ability to optimize IP cores using automatic tools has enabled us to get 30 percent or more performance/power/area over competitors yielding strong adoption to date in audio, voice and baseband signal processing, said Jack Guedj, Tensilica president and CEO.
What does BBSP stand for?
BBSP stands for Baseband Signal Processing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BBSP
We have 12 other meanings of BBSP in our Acronym Attic
- Bulletin Board System Mailbox
- Babcock & Brown Subordinated Notes (Australia)
- Big Blue Sports Network (television & radio station)
- Boeing Broadband Satcom Network
- Bukit Barisan Selatan National Park (Indonesia)
- Big Bear Solar Observatory (Big Bear City, CA)
- Birmingham-Bloomfield Symphony Orchestra (est. 1975; Michigan)
- Brandeis Black Student Organization (student cultural awareness group; Brandeis University; Waltham, MA)
- Broadband Switching Operational Development
- Bare Base Support Package
- Battery Backup Sump Pump (emergency backup)
- Bebe Sport
- Black Business Supplier Programme (South Africa)
- Bob Bryar's Solo Project
- Brazos Bend State Park (Texas)
- Balkan and Black Sea Petroleum Association (Bulgaria)
- Babcock Borsig Softech Private Limited (India)
- Big Byte Solutions Private Limited (India)
- Big Bend Saltwater Paddling Trail (Florida)
- Bermuda Biological Station for Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
ST's contributions range from specific advances in fields as diverse as wireless interconnection, memories, RF building blocks, baseband signal processing and sensors, to an overview of the needs of the semiconductor industry at a time when microelectronics is becoming nanoelectronics.
The W1917EP WLAN baseband verification library provides over 50 new baseband signal processing blocks, built into working, user-modifiable transmit and receive reference designs in a closed-loop physical layer.
W1716 Digital Pre-Distortion (DPD) Software The W1716 Digital Pre-Distortion builder helps LTE system integrators, RF component designers, and baseband architects quickly transition from 3G to 4G by creating baseband signal processing networks that improve the range of analog power amplifiers and transceiver ICs, improve efficiency, and extend battery life.
A COMPLETE SOLUTION In 1993, Analog Devices teamed with UK-based partner The Technology Partnership (TTP) to start a program to create a complete chipset-and- software solution for the baseband signal processing required in a GSM phone.
It features a number of new capabilities including an automated link that unlocks RF-DSP co-design and a fully custom, high-performance baseband signal processing design flow.
RF distribution and routing refers to the transport mechanism that moves the incoming RF signal from the antenna, through the analog front end components, to the appropriate digital baseband signal processing resources.
is the recognized leader in customizable applications processors, DSPs and standard IP cores for audio, video, imaging, security, networking, and baseband signal processing.