In February, ASOCS entered into a strategic agreement with the Research Institute of China Mobile Communications Company Ltd (NYSE:CHL; HKEx: 0941) for the development, commercialization and testing of large-scale baseband processing units for China Mobile's C-RAN network.
What does BPU stand for?
BPU stands for Baseband Processing Unit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BPU
We have 39 other meanings of BPU in our Acronym Attic
- Blood Pressure Triple Take
- British Petroleum Trinidad and Tobago
- Bushy Park Time Trial (athletic event)
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Transportation Task Force (Texas)
- Bureau of Patents, Trademarks and Technology Transfer (Philippines)
- Balai Pembibitan Ternak Unggul (Indonesian: Livestock Center of Excellence)
- British Pensioners and Trade Union Action Association
- Banche Popolare Unite (Italian bank)
- Bank Payment Undertaking
- Base Production Unit
- Basic Performance Upgrades
- Basic Power Upgrade (automotive)
- Bâtisseurs du Pays d'Urfé (French construction company)
- Best Practices Unit (various organizations)
- Bibliothèque Publique et Universitaire (French: Public and University Library; Switzerland)
- Blood-Pack Unit
- Board of Public Utilities
- Bordereau des Prix Unitaires (French: Unit Price Schedule)
- Boundary Processing Unit
- Branch Prediction Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
the world s largest Mobile Operator, announced today the signing of a strategic memorandum of understanding for the joint development, commercialization, testing and deployment of large scale baseband processing units for China Mobile's next generation Cloud-RAN network.
Ittiam licenses the Wi-Fi Media Access Controller (MAC), Baseband Processing unit [PHY - Physical Layer] and the host interface.
The chipset allows users to send data either point-to-point, or to bus data to multiple deserializers and provides the bandwidth necessary to transfer digital data from the RF converter to DSP baseband processing units.
This connection enables the board to handle the radio data rates found within baseband processing units.