the world s largest Mobile Operator, announced today the signing of a strategic memorandum of understanding for the joint development, commercialization, testing and deployment of large scale baseband processing units for China Mobile's next generation Cloud-RAN network.
What does BPU stand for?
BPU stands for Baseband Processing Unit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BPU
We have 39 other meanings of BPU in our Acronym Attic
- Blood Pressure Triple Take
- British Petroleum Trinidad and Tobago
- Bushy Park Time Trial (athletic event)
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Transportation Task Force (Texas)
- Bureau of Patents, Trademarks and Technology Transfer (Philippines)
- Balai Pembibitan Ternak Unggul (Indonesian: Livestock Center of Excellence)
- British Pensioners and Trade Union Action Association
- Banche Popolare Unite (Italian bank)
- Bank Payment Undertaking
- Base Production Unit
- Basic Performance Upgrades
- Basic Power Upgrade (automotive)
- Bâtisseurs du Pays d'Urfé (French construction company)
- Best Practices Unit (various organizations)
- Bibliothèque Publique et Universitaire (French: Public and University Library; Switzerland)
- Blood-Pack Unit
- Board of Public Utilities
- Bordereau des Prix Unitaires (French: Unit Price Schedule)
- Boundary Processing Unit
- Branch Prediction Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Standard components of the HNR include the Baseband Processing Unit (BPU) and Directive Beam Antenna.
Ittiam licenses the Wi-Fi Media Access Controller (MAC), Baseband Processing unit [PHY - Physical Layer] and the host interface.
This connection enables the board to handle the radio data rates found within baseband processing units.