The new NI 5781 baseband transceiver adapter module incorporates dual 100 MS/s 14-bit analog inputs and dual 100 MS/s 16-bit analog outputs and is ideal for custom baseband interfaces and ultra-high-speed control applications.
What does BBI stand for?
BBI stands for Baseband Interface
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BBI
We have 146 other meanings of BBI in our Acronym Attic
- Blind Brook High School (Rye Brook, NY)
- Blythe Bridge High School (Blythe Bridge, Staffordshire, UK)
- Back to Basics Horse Show Association (Virginia)
- Bachelor of Behavioural Health Science
- B'nai Brith International
- Babcock & Brown Infrastructure (Infrastructure)
- Balanced Bridge Interferometer modulator (fiber optics)
- Band Busses, Inc.
- Bank of Baroda India
- Barnstable Broadcasting, Inc. (Newton, MA)
- Basic Board Industries AB (Sweden)
- Basic Business Information
- Bâtiment Bricolage Industrie (French: Building Supplies Industry; trade magazine)
- Beanie Baby-Itis
- Behavior-Based Interviewing
- Belluard Bollwerk International (Fribourg, Switzerland)
- Berger Blanc Suisse International (French: White Swiss Shepherd International; Switzerland)
- Berlin Brandenburg International (Airport)
- Bernard Bimbeloterie Import (French: Bernard Import Knickknacks)
- Best Brains Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sirific's range of advanced single-chip, multi-band, multi-mode (HSDPA, HSUPA, WCDMA, EDGE, GPRS, GSM) CMOS RF transceivers integrate advanced direct up-/down-conversion architectures, a patented frequency synthesizer, a dual-receive path to support receive diversity and a DigRF-compliant baseband interface to increase functionality, while reducing cost, size and power consumption.
Silicon Laboratories' Aero transceiver product family uses a software-programmable universal baseband interface, allowing handset designers to implement the transceiver with all leading basebands.
The controller also supports the upcoming high-speed serial MIPI DSI baseband interface for command and video data.
The RRH also feature automatic calibration of transmit, receive and PA bias control loops, and are fitted with OBSAI RP3-01 or CPRI V2 digital baseband interfaces with either 1 or 2 optical connectors as required.
UW2452 is housed in a 48 pin 7x7 mm2 QFN package, the smallest form factor for 11a/g transceivers in the world and uses the same RF to baseband interface as UW2451 does, such that UBEC's 11g customers can easily migrate to complete 11a/g system design from existing 11g design.
It presents flexible multi-gigabit BTS connections, and can be fitted with OBSAI RP3-01, CPRI or custom OEM fibre digital baseband interfaces, with either 1 or 2 optical connectors as required.
Utilization of UMC's advanced RF CMOS process and Spirea's RF modeling facilitated the integration of all the RF components, including low noise amplifiers (LNA's), mixers, voltage controlled oscillators (VCO's), phase lock loops (PLL's), pre amplifiers, and a baseband interface into the radios.