This season, Tebow has flown slightly below the radar, but close enough to it to warrant being mentioned 10 times by ESPN during Baseball Tonight and PBA Bowling specials.
What does BBTN stand for?
BBTN stands for Baseball Tonight (ESPN TV)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BBTN
We have 1 other meaning of BBTN in our Acronym Attic
- Biotechnology and Biomedical Technology Institute (University of Washington at Bothell)
- Bowman-Birk Soya-Bean Trypsin Inhibitor (nutrition)
- British Book Trade Index (UK)
- Bollinger Band Tool Kit (Interactive Data Corporation; stock market price prediction)
- Bilateral Basal Ganglia-Thalamic Lesion (pediatrics)
- Blinded By the Light
- Bring Back the Love
- Buffy Between the Lines (fanfiction)
- Béton Bitumineux Très Mince (French: Very Thin Bituminous Concrete)
- BananaBit Technologies (California)
- Bring Back the Noise (sports)
- Branded by the One (religious blog)
- Bronx Borough Training Organization
- Building Bridges To the Outdoors (Sierra Club)
- Bankson-Bernthal Test of Phonology
- Bright Burnishing Tools Private Limited (Coimbatore, India)
- Big Bear Trail Riders (motorcycle club; California)
- Buoy Body Transaction Report (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Batch/Block Tracking System
- Bayer Business and Technology Services (est. 2008)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and internationally, and will include expanded hours of Baseball Tonight and other ancillary baseball programming across ESPN platforms.
Several in the tournament worked for poker trade magazines, giving me the feeling that I was in a home run derby against the analyst crew of Baseball Tonight .
It was there while this grade school kid devoured the sports pages of the San Francisco newspapers, reading the words of fabulous writers like Prescott Sullivan and Charles Einstein and Harry Jupiter as they described the Giants game played the day before - games you could only "see" by reading and listening, because they weren't on TV back then, and there was no SportsCenter or Baseball Tonight.
He will continue as a Baseball Tonight analyst as well.
Byline: Dexter King Inter-league play returns to baseball tonight, and starting pitcher, Greg Maddux can be the hero for the National League Atlanta Braves when they travel to the Bronx to meet the New York Yankees, the American League and World Series champions, writes Dexter King.
National in-studio broadcast teams such as Baseball Tonight on ESPN feature strong diversity, using Hispanic, Black and white broadcasters such as Eduardo Perez, Dave Winfield and Aaron Boone respectively.
Speaking about his memorable hit -- rated the ninth best home run in history by ESPN's Baseball Tonight -- Boone says: "Just to have had a small place in the Yankees/Red Sox rivalry is very humbling.