A water supply curve - hydraulic demand at a system reference point, such as the base of riser, compared to the available supply-can be used to validate the design flow data used to calibrate the main drain test residual pressures.
What does BOR stand for?
BOR stands for Base of Riser (fire sprinklers)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BOR
We have 70 other meanings of BOR in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Officers Qualification
- Basic Overnight Quarters (Camp Hill, PA)
- Begin of Quote
- Beginning of Quarter
- Bill of Quantities
- Bunch of Questions (web forums)
- Back of Room Sales
- Back Order Reconciliation
- Ban on Religion (newsgroup usage)
- Bandwidth on Request