The four community colleges were chosen based on a drop in "contact hours," which are - like semester credit hours at universities - the base unit of measure in the state formula to determine funding for community college, when comparing data from 20 years ago to today.
What does BUOM stand for?
BUOM stands for Base Unit of Measure (SAP)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Bilateral Urinary Obstruction
- Biunoctium (chemical element)
- Bogazici Universitesi Oyunculari (avant-garde theatre group at Bogazici University, Turkey)
- Brown University Orchestra
- Bruto Uitwendige Oppervlakte (Dutch: Gross External Area)
- Birmingham University Orienteering Club (UK)
- Backup Operations Command Center (CSTC)
- Bad User On Device :-)
- Bund Ungarischer Organisationen in Deutschland (German: Federation of Hungarian Organizations in Germany)
- Bristol University Open Learning for Dentists (postgraduate program; Bristol, UK)
- Balkan Union of Oncology
- Bullock's Oriole (bird species Icterus bullocki)
- Northern Oriole (bird species Icterus galbula)
- Bureau of Ordnance
- Chief, Bureau of Ordnance (US Navy)
- Blessid Union of Souls
- Bristol University Officer Training Corps (UK)
- Backup Optical Unit
- Burrowing Owl (bird species Athene cunicularia)
- Business United with Officers and Youth
Samples in periodicals archive:
The software is said to automatically calculate conversion quantities and relieve inventory in the base unit of measure.