Unlike any other Mobile WiMAX base station on the market today, the SC-100e has the capacity to cover an entire 360 degree macro coverage area using just one base station unit and supports distributed coverage for both indoor and outdoor deployments, The SC-100e is designed to support up to three remote radios using one, two or three frequencies, enabling more efficient spectrum usage and a rapid return on investment.
What does BSU stand for?
BSU stands for Base Station Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BSU
We have 78 other meanings of BSU in our Acronym Attic
- Bergen Student-TV (Norway)
- Berkeley Stop the War Coalition (University of California, Berkeley)
- Birmingham Stop the War Coalition (UK)
- Bristol Stop the War Coalition (UK)
- Blakely Sokoloff Taylor Zafman (Los Angeles, CA)
- Balkan Speleological Union (Bulgaria)
- Ball State University
- Baptist Student Union (college religious organization)
- Base Service Unit
- Baseband Separation Unit
- Basic Semantic Unit
- Beam Steering Unit (sub-system of electronically scanned antenna arrays)
- Behavioral Science Unit (FBI)
- Belarusian State University (Minsk, Belarus)
- Beloved Spousal Unit
- Bemidji State University
- Benguet State University (Philippines)
- Benue State University (Nigeria; est. 1992)
- Biological Survey Unit (USGS Patuxent Wildlife Research Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new product family includes two new subscriber units, two new base station units (one outdoor unit and one rack-mounted indoor unit), the Tsunami QuickBridge.
The systems consist of one or more Subscriber Units that communicate with a Base Station Unit.
11 5054-R base station unit with an external sector antenna and six subscriber units with integrated antennas.
Detailed base station unit shipment data by OEM is provided for 2011 and 2010.
11 Base Station Unit with Type-N Connector is priced at $1,999 U.
Detailed base station unit shipment data by OEM is provided for 2010 and 2009.
These additional features include: -- New antenna alignment tool to align Subscriber Units during installation, reducing installation time and increasing accuracy -- Built-in DHCP and NAPT support in the Subscriber Unit allowing better use of network operator IP address allocations and costs -- Dynamic data rate selection that chooses the best transmission rate for each individual 5 GHz Subscriber Unit, yielding better, more consistent service quality across a given Base Station Unit area of coverage -- Bandwidth control features to prevent the type of "bandwidth-hogging" that commonly occurs with peer-to-peer file sharing applications, enabling better quality of service -- Support for the newly available 5.