Recent publications focus on Macro Base Station Transceiver Forecast, Semiconductors in Remote Radio Heads (RRH), Semiconductors for Small Cells, Backhaul for Small Cells, DAS, and Handset RF Frontends.
What does BST stand for?
BST stands for Base Station Transceiver (GSM)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BST
We have 229 other meanings of BST in our Acronym Attic
- Brede School Stadsveld Zwering (Dutch: Zwering City-Wide School Zone)
- Background Self-Test
- Balanced Spanning Tree
- Ball Shear Test
- Ballistic Silvertip (ammunition)
- Band Segmented Transmission
- Banque Senegalo Tunisienne (French: Senegal Tunisian Bank)
- Baraboo Senior Transportation (taxi pilot program)
- Barium Strontium Titanate
- Base Shop Test
- Base Support Team
- Basic Service Tier
- Basic Services Termination
- Basic Skills Trainer
- Basic Standard Tests
- Basic Standards Training
- Basic Surgical Training
- Basic Survival Training
- Basket Sancéo Troyen (French basketball club)
- Basse-Normandie Soudure Tuyauterie (French: Lower-Normandy Pipe Welding; Lower-Normandy, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nortel is The lead exporter, providing base station transceivers.
It addresses the performance requirements of macro base station transceivers that feature multiple standards, including MC-GSM, cdma2000[R], WCDMA and LTE.
Recent publications focus on Macro Base Station Transceiver Forecast, MIMO, Semiconductors for Small Cells, Backhaul for Small Cells, DAS, and Handset RF Frontends.
Typical applications include cellular base station transceiver radio cards, tower mounted amplifiers, combiners, repeaters and remote/digital radio heads.
Recent publications focus on Macro Base Station Transceiver Forecast, MIMO, Semiconductors for Small Cells, Backhaul for Small Cells, Semiconductors for Remote Radio Heads, and Handset RF Frontends.
The EdgePoint architecture combines a base station transceiver, base station controller, and network interfaces into a single unit, and can be configured for either 1xEV-DO Rev.
Base Station Transceiver (BTS) control and transport software together with backhaul and air interface security support runs on a Wintegra WinPath3 processor.