EXE's EXceed WMS solution, is currently in the implementation phase, and will GO LIVE by the end of 1999 in support of the Base Ordnance Depots (BODs) depot management control system operated by the British Army Base Storage & Distribution Agency (ABSDA).
What does BOD stand for?
BOD stands for Base Ordnance Depot
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BOD
We have 61 other meanings of BOD in our Acronym Attic
- But Of Course There Are Obvious Exceptions (Scott Adams)
- Bring Our Children to Work
- Binary Ordered Compression for Unicode
- Borough Operational Command Unit (UK)
- Biorthogonality Constrained Variation Method
- Board on Children, Youth and Families
- Backup on Demand (data management)
- Bag of Donuts (band)
- Bandwidth on Demand
- Barrels of Oil per Day
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Nevison, aged 24, died in hospital 19 days after suffering severe head injuries at the Base Ordnance Depot at Temple Herdewyke, near Kineton, Warwickshire.